We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Tours

Dublin
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Tours

Hi

I am heading to Fethiye in May and looking to do a boat tour one of the days (12 islands or other). Which tour would you recommend and what company is the best.

Thanks

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,422 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Tours

Hi,

Put "Boat Trips" into the search facility and it will come up with lots of answers as this question is one of the regulars that is asked on this Forum.

However, IMO you are best to go to Fethiye Harbour where you will find all the tour boats with their price boards, you can speak to the people there and get a good deal. Another thing to keep in mind that some days in May you can get bad weather so sometimes it's best not to book online, best to wait and see what the weather is like.

Have a nice holiday

FJ

Edited: 24 April 2012, 10:12
Dublin
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Tours

Thanks Frances Jane

Bad weather? I am going 21 to 28 May - do you think there is a chance of bad weather this late into May?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,422 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Tours

The last weeks in May can be unsettled. We are usually over at this time for three weeks. Last year it did rain for a couple of days, but it was not cold. This year could be fine, but if you are booking a boat trip it's best not to be on one in the rain. So book when you get there and can see the weather forecast.

cheshire
Level Contributor
426 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Tours

Hi Frances Jane.

If the weathers unsettled at the end of May when does it become more settled ?????

START OF JUNE

MID JUNE,

EARLY JULY???

The reason i ask is that i am coming on the last week of May but may have the opportunity to return a few,s weeks later and the last thing we want is rain.

thanks

ian

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,422 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat Tours

Yes, Usually the start of June is fine. The last two years we have been over the end of May it has rained a couple of days, but as I say, it does not last long and dries up quickly and is always nice and warm, so don't worry. May is a lovely month everything is fresh and new and the flowers are lovely.

Probably this May will be fine. June last year was very hot. We don't go in July or August because of the heat and the schoolchildren. We return in September, again a nice month.

Where are you staying?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
195 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat Tours

If you look up the Buzz Beach Bar webcam in Olu Deniz online you can actually see the weather live....people were in shorts and tee shirts today.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat Tours

The weather will be perfect. Don't worry.

8. Re: Boat Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:42
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations