We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Mutlu

UK
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Mutlu

Hi Can anyone tell me the location of the hotel Mutlu? I am staying in Koca Calis and my daughter is at Mutlu. I rather hoped we would be fairly close to each other.

Thanks

Yvonne

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
303 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Mutlu

Hello Yvonne the Mutlu that I know in Calis is the last hotel on Calis Beach towards the Fethiye direction from the river bridge in the centre of Calis. Koca Calis is effectively the next resort along the beach. Not relly handy for each other unless you have a car! www.1st-sterling-homes.com John

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Mutlu

Hello John, Thanks for your reply. I expect it is the same Mutlu Hotel. We have hired a car but would appreciate ity if you could tell us how far away we will be from each other. Is there a bus that runs from the hotel, or how about a taxo, whould that be expensive? She is fretting a bit as she normally gets an apartment for her, her husband, and the 2 children. I wonder do you know if there are any cooking facilities and a fridge in the rooms? Thanks Yvonne

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
303 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Mutlu

Yvonne,

The Mutlu is a nice hotel and will NOT have cooking facilities in the room. Koca Calis is a big place you could be 3 miles apart or more! It is the next resort along the beach, though quiet and not well developed yet. There are NO direct Dolmus services you would have to go via Gunlukbasi. I don't know how much a taxi would be, it would definitely be possible though.

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations