We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiny Akropol

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tiny Akropol

Has anyone booked trips with Tiny Akropol from the UK before their holiday?

We did this last year with Carol and Tayfun but although their trips were good value their customer service was terrible. We went on the 12 island boat cruise and because we were staying at Majesty Tuana we got back to Fethiye at 5.30pm but had to wait in their office until almost 7.30pm to be taken back to our hotel. We weren't even offered so much as a drink while we had to wait for Tayfun to drive us back! So were are reluctant to use them again this year.

Any feedback re Tiny Akropol please?

Many thanks

Gill

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiny Akropol

If you key in tinyakropol to the search box you will find lots of posts about this company. Very highly recommended, we used them last year and would have no hesitation in booking with them again.

We didnt actually book trips before we left Uk but did book private transfer both ways for our party and again for my daughter. Very reliable and very punctual.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
722 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiny Akropol

We and the rest of our family (and various friends) have used Tinya for the last 4 years and can thoroughly recommend his services. We've booked trips on line a couple of times and also our private transfers, but now usually just pop into his office once we've arrived and settled in. Customer service is excellent and if you email him he will respond very quickly.

Mak

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
827 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiny Akropol

Also in same boat as you so to speak, have always used carole and tayfun but this time were also at majesty tuana, I have booked 2 trips online with Tiny akropol for when we are there in June,

Jan :)

Surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tiny Akropol

You'll have a great time. Majesty Tuana is lovely and really is all inclusive. You don't have to pay extra for anything, unless you want to do water sports but that's the same anywhere.

Enjoy your holiday. I can't wait to be back there in August.

Gill

Surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tiny Akropol

Thanks. I'll go ahead and book some trips with them nearer the time.

Gill

Dorchester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tiny Akropol

We've just come back from Majesty tuana and we did a trip with Tiny Akropol and they were fab. Punctual, polite and courteous. The bus we had as a transfer was clean, driver wasn't erratic!!! Recommend them

Surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tiny Akropol

Thanks for that. I'll definitely use them for our holiday in August.

Gill

Surrey
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tiny Akropol

Thanks for that. I'll definitely use them for our holiday in August.

Gill

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tiny Akropol

Not booked before we go away as we prefer to see how we feel as to what to do when we get there, but always use Yavuz at Tiny.

Have been booking trips with them for years and never had anything but good service from them.

Midhurst
Level Contributor
11 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tiny Akropol

We used Tiny for 3 trips and a last minute return to the Airport and would definately use them again. The Olu Deniz trip was good but dont pay extra to go to Butterfly Valley, we saw 2 butterflies on the 25 minute walk up to the waterfall (which was about 6 foot wide so you couldnt really get close as it was quite busy) so not worth the 5TL each to go up there. We were on Volkan 4 and the crew were very good, the only downside was it was very very busy boat wise and we sort of felt like a conveyer belt...

We did the Blue Bays trip which was on a smaller boat which was less busy and we stayed at bays longer. We also did a diving trip which was good too. Generally for the trips we had a time of 10-10.15 pick up but it was often slightly after (it didnt worry us as its Turkish time as we like to say). Return to the airport was spot on time which is when it really matters so we will use them again next year.