We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fethiye nightlife

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Fethiye nightlife

What is there to do at night in Fethiye? We normally go to Hisaronu and love it but we thought here for a change.Thinking about Ece Saray Marina Hotel is there entertainment at this hotel?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,806 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fethiye nightlife

Although only 15/20 minutes apart (dependant on transport choice and driver) they have a very different character. Fethiye has a much more authentic feel (it's a working town) the harbour area is much more relaxed with the new promenade area (which is wonderful) and of course the old town, both delightful.

If you love the Hisaronu nightlife- you may miss that vibe- but the old town

Paspatur area ( a few minutes from the Ece Marina hotel) has some great bars (and live music) - although not quite as boisterous as Hisaronu. Although I have a place in Hisaronu I visit Fethiye as often as possible.

Edited: 14 February 2013, 00:06
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fethiye nightlife

Hi Mollymoo

Some reviews you might have missed.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298031-d5514…

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fethiye nightlife

Thank you Codfather.We are in our 40s so we are not looking for wild nights but we do like karaoke or music can you recommend any?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,504 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fethiye nightlife

Lots of places in the old town Paspatur, one that is very popular is the Car Cemetery. Also, there is a restaurant up above Fethiye called the Kings Garden. They are by the Rock Tombs and have a fabulous view over Fethiye and you can walk up to the tombs after you starter if you wish. They usually have a singer on a Saturday and other entertainment during the week. The singer they had last year was excellent she was called Shelley and she had a Karakoke machine. She sung all sort of music and everyone was up dancing.

If you go online you can book the Kings Gardens and they will come and pick you up and drop you back for free. It's also possible to ring and book, so check what will be on first. I can throughly recommend this place.

Website kingsgardenrestaurant.net/english/default.asp

Edited: 14 February 2013, 13:40
Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fethiye nightlife

There are a few bars in Paspatur, Car Cemetery and Blue Bar come to mind. They are on the Akbank - marina side. On the other end there are a few too, that is nearer to the Duck pond.

Then on the seas front and many many restaurants/bars to sit and relax, more lounge cafes. Veranda Bistro and Shake are new this year and both fab! They are both very close to the Esnaf Hospital.

The real place for the heavier night life is Hisarönü.

Cheers!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fethiye nightlife

The atmosphere and surroundings around those restuarant/bars on the promenade is lovely with a great holiday feel.

There isn't as much to do as in Hisaronu but sometimes less is definitely more, especially if you're a couple.

They have live singers and music too, so makes for a very pleasant evening right along the waterfront.

Some of the restuarants have more comfortable seating in their bar/cafe sections to lounge on after you've finished with dinner. These bar areas also provide shisha's.

For more ideas, check the very useful blog below,

turkeysforlife.com/p/fethiye-eating-drinking…

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,504 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fethiye nightlife

A good website Nil, Turkey's For Life is a mine of information about Fethiye.

On this page you can click into the Restaurant and see a page about it.

Two I would not miss are the Mozaik Bahce, which IMO is the best restaurant in Fethiye with lovely Turkish Food.

Also the Cafe Park Teras for a drink during the day. Get the lift up to the top floor and you will be in the roof bar which has the most fabulous views. Lovely place to chill out.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fethiye nightlife

The TFL website has become my favourate Frances-Jane.

Feel real lucky to have discovered them before our trip to Fethiye, the must see and do places they've listed and all the recommendations were absolutely spot on!

The Mozaik Bahce is the little gem of Fethiye. Loved also the Oztoklu and the Bogazici restuarants.

The Sahil Lokantasi is also great for turkish food and were very conveniently open 24/7. They also have pastry shops called the 'Sariyer Borekcisi', delicious for snacks and breakfasts on the go.

Looking forward to trying the Shaka restuarant, the Girida restuarant and also the Cafe Park Teras as I can just imagine those views from there!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,265 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fethiye nightlife

Go to Veranda Bistro too, it is just next to Shaka, possibly the best food in Fethiye right now.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fethiye nightlife

Wow Thanks VR, I would try any place recommended by You (jot them all in a little note book)! :)

Can't understand why, TA haven't made you a DE for this region, as well as Istanbul. As you are definitely an expert for both!!!

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations