We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulet cruise

Crawley, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Gulet cruise

Hi,

I have been looking at Gulet cruises for a well earned break for my wife and myself. I was attracted to Anatolian sky, more by their website than anything else. Looking on here though they get a few bad reports, captain drinking instead of doing his job, food sparse and cheaply done etc., no toilet paper? what the hell is that in the way of service? Does anyone have any recommendations for a Gulet cruise company. I am looking for peace and quiet not booze and loud music. Thanks.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,728 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulet cruise

If you put "Gulet Cruises" into the search facilitiy there are lots of answers. This is the latest thread that is actually still on the first page here. tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298031-i1222-k5…

The one point that come up all the time is you cannot pick who you will be with and time of year makes a difference. i.e. School Holidays may guarantee students and children, if you want a quiet cruise there is no guaranteee you will get one if you book at this time.

Crawley, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulet cruise

Frances,

Thanks for your reply. I have read the thread you linked to, and probably every other thread on here, which is where I got the bad reports from. There seems to be a lot of contradiction about quality of service on these boats. This can happen anyway with time changing things but I don't think you necessarily get what you pay for with these holidays, so advice will make it even more confusing.

3. Re: Gulet cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations