We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central Hotel

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Central Hotel

Hi there

We are going to olu deniz in September, but we as a family are looking for a nice hotel to stay in Fethiye for the night, just wonder if anyone as any recommendation, ideally central

Thanks

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
17,156 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Central Hotel

What is your budget?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central Hotel

Max £50 pp

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Central Hotel

what transport will you use.

Excuse the questions - but its trying to assist in a hotel location.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
17,156 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Central Hotel

I would have suggested the Yacht Classic or Yacht Boutique, however, they are not within your budget.

The Doruk Hotel is Central and has been getting good reviews here on T.A. however, I am sure F.F. will have some great suggestions.

Edited: 18 July 2013, 22:04
Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Central Hotel

loads of suggestions if the OP would give a bit more info on what they want.

cheap and cheerfull and only a year old

agoda.com/tr-tr/…fethiye-tr.html

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,007 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Central Hotel

I was wondering why, with accommodation already booked and paid for in OD (i assume) you are thinking of spending one night in Fethiye. The distances is short between the two and you could easily take the local bus (dolmus) there for a few lira, spend the day in Fethiye, and then if you planned to stay out late, take a taxi back to OD - which would be cheaper than an overnight hotel.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Central Hotel

Yep £200 for the four of us, is my max as already planned other nights out, I may just taxi in and out. But Would have been nice to have a night in fethiye.

Thanks

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Central Hotel

Yes we have a hotel in OD, the liberty hotel.

I get your point about taxi in and out of fethiye, and that is what we usually do, but we was just mulling over staying a night.

I thought around £200 for the four of us for the night, we would get a rather nice hotel in fethiye, and £200 is my max, as that would nearly pay for 2 nights at the beautiful Olive Garden with food!!

My thought was nice boat trip (jerrys) then check into a central hotel, then have a lovely evening in fethiye,

Thanks

9. Re: Central Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye