We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fethiye daily weather August 2013

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Fethiye daily weather August 2013

Here goes for this months daily weather.

Temperatures given will be taken in the shade, not in direct sun.

Visibility - I will keep as simple as possible rather than give distances.

Wind - again I will keep simple as speeds mean very little to most people.

Cloud - this is easy as for the next few months there will not be many, but will try and give it as a percentage.

Rain - again simple, I was measuring for a while, but if its hot it evaporates quick, and if its torrential - I need a bigger bucket.

Pool temperature - sadly broke my water thermometer and still have not bought another (anyone got a spare one).

As a reminder heres the forecasts I find most accurate.

weather-forecast.com/locations/…latest

and

http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=37735

Feel free to complain, suggest, disagree or whatever - cos I will just ignore it......

Hope you all have a hassle free, wonderfull weather and fun filled holiday in my little bit of paradise.

Aberdeen, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
51. Re: Fethiye daily weather August 2013

Whereabouts are you in Fethiye? Yes, I can bring you a couple of the latest P & J's when I arrive next Monday. I am on the Thomas Cooks Aqua Cruise. No further details of the name of boat as yet.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Fethiye daily weather August 2013

Thaks for the offer Janandjen but don't bother they are only full of bad news - and they will get soggy on the boat, enjoy your visit here.

Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Fethiye daily weather August 2013

Hiv FF , I'm planning my trip to Turkey from 15 /8 and found your post... We have child so I'm looking for a sea place that is not too hot... I would like to be near Fethiye because of the beautiful old town to visit in the evening, do you have any suggestions? Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,975 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Fethiye daily weather August 2013

It's best to start new threads with different subjects to the weather, or this thread could get bogged down with questions.

The nearest beach resort to Fethiye is Calis Beach which is 4 miles away, dolmus takes about 10 minutes or get the water taxi which is only 5 lira takes 35 minutes and is a lovely journey. Also, there is Oludeniz which is about 25 minutes by dolmus from Fethiye.. However, August is a hot month wherever you plan to stay.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Calis Beach
Calis Beach
1,701 Reviews
Fethiye, Turkey
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
2,875 Reviews
Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Fethiye daily weather August 2013

Thanks FJ , sorry if my post looks OT , but since I would love to visit the Fethiye area I actually was wondering if it's a good place to stay also for the temperature, or if another fresher area would be more indicated.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
56. Re: Fethiye daily weather August 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye