Hi everyone, We are staying in carrette apartments for 5 nights at the end of August with 2 little ones. We will have a car. Looking for recommendations on
1. Places that have lively turkish music (and dancing maybe) that will allow kids
2. Turkish bath. Great experience reasonable prices. Can we take kids? We could also go on different days if kids are not allowed
3. Reasonably priced places to eat around the area.
4. Any play grounds etc.,
5. Boat trips
6. Nargile Bars/Hookah places
7. Any other ideas for uniquely turkish experiences
I heard about the turtle sanctuary in Calis. Can someone please point me to how we can get there.
Are there any mud baths around Fethiye area. Or Is Dalyan the best place for those. If we drive to dalyan, which is the best place to o for this - Sultaniye?
Any tips on how to escape the crowds.
Thanks to all in advance.