We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Shopping Centre for Fethiye.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,080 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
New Shopping Centre for Fethiye.

A brand new shopping centre is being built in Fethiye it's on the old Fruit & Veg Market and near the Bus Station and the Carrefour Supermarket.

It should be ready next Spring and the word is there will be some of the famous European Shops included. There is also a stadium in there.

I am really looking forward to this being opened.

This is the plan (which is also on CBF) I was shown this plan by a Turkish friend.

http://www.mtfproje.com.tr/tr/fethiye

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,080 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: New Shopping Centre for Fethiye.

I think you are not in the right place. It's a long way from the dolmus station and the Fish Market. Up the road going away from the town centre and walking out of town it's quite a walk up to the big Bus Station and the Carrefour Supermarket. Then passing that you get to the new shopping centre building site.

If you have ever got the dolmus to Oludeniz or HIsaronu. Leaving Fethiye on the big roundabout you would pass the old Fruit & Veg Market which is now going to be the shopping centre.

Edited: 19 October 2013, 11:58
Mentioned in this post
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
2,855 Reviews
Fethiye, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Mugla Province, Turkey
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: New Shopping Centre for Fethiye.

I must be lol, I thought the bus station was where the dolmus's parked down the bottom of that road, you know where I mean?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: New Shopping Centre for Fethiye.

I suppose it will have aircon which will be a temptation for us visitors in August. I will give it a look in the hope its a less hassle shopping experience than I normally get in Fethiye.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
34. Re: New Shopping Centre for Fethiye.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye