We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fethiye to Kalcan

Kingswinford,England
Level Contributor
113 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Fethiye to Kalcan

Has anyone done this coach journey recently and can offer advice please? I have to plan ahead (we arrive 23rd June) in order to get my other half on board! Am I correct - The Antalya bus (Antalya Sahilden( from Bus Station 1.1/2 hours, 13 TL ea (return or one way)? One departs at 9am, 10am, 11am etc and assume plenty for coming back. Do we need to book in advance? Thanks.

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

Did the journey earlier this year,can't remember the exact times though ! The fare was 13TL each way and it takes approx. 1hr 45mins.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

The Bati Antalya buses are the ones you want.

Here's a link to their website for the timetables

http://www.batiantalyatur.net/?Bid=197681

(Note: It's KALKAN not Kalcan)

Edited: 10 June 2014, 21:00
West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
79 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

We did the same trip last year. Was very easy and no pre-booking or planning required, journey was very scenic and enjoyable on a small but new coach.....

Would do again without hesitation and Kalkan is very nice indeed..... Enjoy !

Kingswinford,England
Level Contributor
113 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

Many thanks for all replies.Kalkan definately on my list of things to do after the positive input. Looking forward to staying in Calis/Fethiye. Have visited for the day from elsewhere and found it very enjoyable.

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

Half an hour further on from Kalkan is Kas.....we had a 2 night stay there during one of our holidays to Oludeniz. We took the bus from Fethiye to Kalkan and then a dolmus to Kas...fabulous views along the coastline! Kas is much smaller and quieter than Kalkan but we thoroughly enjoyed it...lovely cobbled streets with shops selling quirky, original stuff...lovely to browse after an evening meal. No beach but bathing platforms with spectacular views...give it a try!

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

Oooops...just realised you are probably there now....hope you enjoyed Kalkan if you managed to get there!

7. Re: Fethiye to Kalcan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye