We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Stamford
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

We're staying at Majesty Tuana for a couple of weeks in July but fancy a couple of trips into Fethiye in the evening to eat. Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants overlooking the harbour?

Thanks

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
79 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Loads and loads of posts on this but having been to Fethiya many times , Fish Market & Mozaik Bahce are always good and i like the Yatch Classic but seriously loads of nice places to eat you cant go wrong and some good detailed reviews on Trip Advisor..

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Yacht Classic where Daniel Craig stayed when he made Skyfall on Calis Beach is lovely.

www.yachtclassichotel.com/index-eng.aspx We have eaten there lots of times

However, if you walk along the prom at Fethye there is one restaurant after another that all look out across the water and they all have fabulous views. We have tried a lot of them. Just three are. The Mancero, This is their website, http://www.mancerokitchen.com/en/ The Matisse and a brand new one that we really liked called the Deniz Yildizi which means Star of the Sea. Then of course you have the Kings Garden up in the Rock Tombs which will pick up and drop off for free. They have a panoramic view of the whole of Fethiye and the Harbour. Saturday is a good night as there is entertainment and dancing. http://www.kingsgardenrestaurant.co.uk book online or ring them.

I think once you leave your camp, you will see the wonderful world of great places to eat lovely local food in and around the beautiful town of Fethiye.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

As above - enjoy your visit to Fethiye.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,365 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Waa looking at the Majesty Tuana for a friend, just a question FJ why do you call it a camp.?

Edited: 24 June 2014, 20:39
wirral
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

I can also recommend the Yacht Classic. I had a couple of meals there at the start of this month whilst helping organise my daughter's wedding which is to be held there next year. Delicious and good value for location. The location and direct outlook onto the water are stunning and a lot more peaceful than those on the 'prom'.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,365 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Bump

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,103 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Hi StamfordTrickyTree! As a local we eat in many of the restaurants in winter. There are so many starting from about the state hospital all the way even behind the boat yard.

There are good meals in each one of them, some have a typical menu that is similar to the one next door, but some have a menu with more specialities.

We like Deniz Atı, Matisse, Carnival connected to Orka hotel (our favorite), Kolcuoğlu for fabulous kebabs, and take a table on the roof you can't beat that view anywhere else!, and Marina Vista is great, it is behind the boat yard!

All others are good as well! :-)

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
833 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

I can recommend Kings Garden, lovely food and fantastic view of sunset over Fethiye. Saturday nights they have a singer, Shelley, who is very good. As previously mentioned they will come & pick you up. If you are with TC see your rep and they can arrange it for you.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Firstly, do not see T.C. book the Kings Garden online before you leave or whilst you are there. It's very easy to book this restaurant yourself. They are also on Facebook and Salih the owner, speaks excellent English.

There have been complaints in the past that T.C. want a cut from any bookings they make, which is why it's better to do it yourself.

Stamford
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants by Fethiye harbour

Thanks for the ideas guys. Looking forward to seeing Fethiye.

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye