We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majesty Tuana Club Family Rooms

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bowness-on-Windermer...
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Majesty Tuana Club Family Rooms

Hi

I'm a little confused as to the room layout at the Majesty Tuana. We have booked a club family room but I've just seen a picture of the layout of the resort and some of the blocks look lovely and in the nice grounds then there looks to be a large block to the right hand side behind the main restaurant (labelled rooms 1100's) which doesn't look as nice or as spread out as the other blocks that are a little further away and less people in a block... can anyone explain or are certain blocks nicer/quieter than others? I'm guessing block 1100 will be noisy??

Also some people have said some rooms have been refurbished - are these in certain blocks or is it just pot luck? or are these just the park rooms?

Thanks for your help!

Rochford, England...
Level Contributor
149 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majesty Tuana Club Family Rooms

all rooms close to main amenities are club, outside of that is park. Refurb rooms comprises of a new floor added to all buildings, none to my knowledge include family rooms as they are normally corner of each building.

Bowness-on-Windermer...
Level Contributor
36 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majesty Tuana Club Family Rooms

Thanks Hazel, I think you answered my q's after I posted this question.

Ripon, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majesty Tuana Club Family Rooms

You can always email the hotel direct and ask where the family rooms are located. That might give you an idea..

4. Re: Majesty Tuana Club Family Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye