We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harman Hotel, Calis

Flintshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Harman Hotel, Calis

Hi,

I am staying at Harman Hotel from 31st August for 1 week with my son, would be great to know anyone else travelling to Calis, particularly Harman Hotel at this time. My son is 17, so any family's with teenagers would love to hear from you.

Sue x

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,220 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harman Hotel, Calis

The Harman is a lovely Hotel and I know a lot of people who have stayed there. I am sure you will have a great time.

I would advise you go to the Calis Beach Forum and join. This is a dedicated Forum for Calis Beach, you will get lots of priceless information there and also you may get a family going the same week with teenagers your son's age. I have seen similar posts to yours on CBF and they have been successful with a link up.

Website http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php

South Shields...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harman Hotel, Calis

is there a busy main road to cross to beach area

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,220 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harman Hotel, Calis

There is a dual carriageway, but you can walk down to the lights to cross.

4. Re: Harman Hotel, Calis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye