We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

After Letoonia?

north west
Level Contributor
159 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
After Letoonia?

Might be considered slightly odd to ask but here we go.

We've done apts etc in local fethiye area but as kids got older we tried Letoonia and found it catered for us adults and the children 12 and 10, so much so we have done Letoonia two years running for first time ever.

We loved the beach club style and sports etc., so, odd as it sounds do you have anywhere similar that is not in Turkey, having only holidayed outside of Turkey once since '99 we really feel we need to branch out and the children know there are other countries to visit!

Thanks in advance.

Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: After Letoonia?

It's always difficult to make recommendations. We've been to Letoonia and I would say Sani Beach Club in Halkadiki Greece is a similar type of holiday (check it out on trip advisor). It's 18 years since we went to Letoonia but we're going back in a couple of weeks so hopefully its as good as last time! Further afield than Europe I would have said Xpu Ha in Mexico - however it was destroyed by a hurricane whilst we were there and I'm not sure it's quite the same since it was rebuilt so again I'd check it out on trip advisor for more up to date reviews. Hope that helps!

Level Contributor
547 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: After Letoonia?

Never been myself but this was a travellers choice for 2013

3. Re: After Letoonia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:15
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now