We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Majesty Park Tuana Thomas Cook

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Majesty Park Tuana Thomas Cook

Hi there, we are travelling to this hotel for October half term. Would anyone know what days of the week Thomas Cook do their excursions and prices? Alternatively, would anyone have an email address for the Thomas Cook rep? I do have the hotel email which I am about to try. We are really looking forward to this hotel as it does seem to have good reviews.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,006 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Majesty Park Tuana Thomas Cook

If I were you I would wait until I get there and book the trips locally. All T.C. do is use local companies so they are the middle men. Go straight to the source and it will probably be cheaper. Lots of trips avaialbe to book when you are there so no problem.

The dolmus stops outside your Resort so you can catch it to Fethiye which is a lovely town with lots to see and do and cheaper shopping there than in your resort shop.

I think you need to be aware the T.C. do include Carpet Factory stops and Jewellery Oulet visits to their trips and these places they take you to are expensive.

Edited: 13 August 2014, 17:45
Rochford, England...
Level Contributor
149 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Majesty Park Tuana Thomas Cook

booking excursions through Thomas cook is expensive. You can try Carole & Tayfun as they run most tours, and their website is very informative. tiny acropolis is another local company that run all the trips. I personally have used carole and tayfun and found them prompt and reliable. I think you will find that most tours stop off at jewellery, onyx and carpet factory outlets. some is quite informative, but can be very pushy, a strong polite NO works well

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Majesty Park Tuana Thomas Cook

We went with Pioneer and Guide Tours, both were OK. One trip we went on from each provider included a photographer - you don't have to buy the photographs (which were very poor) but you do get pestered to pose. If you hate having your picture taken as much as I have, be very direct.

4. Re: Hotel Majesty Park Tuana Thomas Cook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye