We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation in Calis

chesterfield
Level Contributor
255 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation in Calis

travelling to Calis in September, not been for several years. We used to stay at the Coelya guest house (sadly no longer there) looking for similar accomodation, small family run guest house/hotel, any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
367 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation in Calis

We have stayed both Sea Star and Turgay we would highly recommend both they are family run C

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation in Calis

The Harman, The Caretta Apart Hotel (Always No.1 for all accommodation in the area). The Letoon, The Pelin,

The Ten Apartments, The Poppy Apartments.. There is a huge list.

I would advise you to join the Calis Beach Forum, tons of useful information there and also a section for accommodation. http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php

Woolaston, null...
Level Contributor
6 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation in Calis

Definitely reccomend the Oykyn , just set back off the strip to avoid the noise, family owned and very friendly, the reviews on here are a good testiment to how lovely it is.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation in Calis

As much as I would reccommend the Oykun, I think it would be a larger complex than the OP would be used to with almost 100rooms on site.

having said previously stayed in guest houses/ small family run, I think the caretta apart hotel would be a pretty good shout, small apartments family run. Close to the amenities, 5min walk to the bars/restaurants: nice location. Check out the reviews, they are always v. Good!

wales
Level Contributor
503 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomodation in Calis

stopped Oykun last year presently in Mutlu first few days of 14n. on beach and lovely breeze around pool which is needed in this heat, 39c at present.both hotels have spotless rooms but dated 3* wouldn,t stop us enjoying we have a room overlooking beach but to be honest how much time do you spend in it ! we prefer Mutlu.(booked with thomson)

Edited: 24 August 2014, 21:57
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accomodation in Calis

I think if you want to go this September the Oykun and the Carettta will be booked up.

I see from your other postings you plan to go to Barcelona this September, so if you mean next year you should have plenty of time to book the Caretta, but don't delay as it is very popular and gets booked up early.

7. Re: accomodation in Calis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye