We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i need your advice please

scotland
Level Contributor
76 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
i need your advice please

i am going to the ege park apartments in october this year.holiday is booked through holidays 4u page 48 of brochure.

it is located in the siteler area of marmaris does anyone know what this is like.also what will the weather be like in late october.

last year we went to altinkum in july and it was a great holiday i just hope that marmaris will be just as good.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i need your advice please

Hi Marmaris is a great place. We went for the first time 4 weeks ago and are going back on Friday. Sorry dont know the apartments but have been told the weather is still very nice in October, goes cool of a night. We are planning on going back out there Sep-Oct

Preston
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i need your advice please

The siteler side of the resort is fine, it is out of all the hustle and bustle but if you want to just jump on a dolmus, pay around 40p and you can be in the centre of Marmaris in 10mins. You will find the weather ok in late October (i have been there in the last week in October), you will need to cover up a bit at night. The sea temp is great for swimming at this time of the year as well. If you get a chance go to the Apple bar. Good food, good drink and a good laugh. Have a great holiday.

Eck

GLASGOW
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: i need your advice please

Hi.

i went to mamaris in october 2001. The weather was great. Chilly at night though. It was also a bit quieter than Summer, but thats not a surprise.

North Wales
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: i need your advice please

We have just came back from ege park last week. The accommodation is basic but clean. The music can be very loud at times, this cam be a pain if you have children. You will be best going to Ichmeler beach as marmaris is very poor.

I am sure you will have a great time.

leicester
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: i need your advice please

hi

i am going to ege park apartments in marmaris in August with my family .Can any one give us some more info about this place,what is the swimming pool like?,what's the area like?Are

the staff and people friendly?

Whats food like for vegetarians?

Pls advise as much as you can.

thanks

rajpad

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: i need your advice please

Vegetarians are well catered for in Turkey and its delicous