We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is magners or strongbow available

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lisburn ,northern...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
is magners or strongbow available

hi just want to know if magners is now sold in marmaris - we where there 2 years ago an were able to pick up stronbow in 1 british pub but that was it .magners is our tipple an were headin over again in 4 wks .thanks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
938 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is magners or strongbow available

Anyone know?

I like Efes but by the 2nd week a wee Magners or ten would go down a treat.

Swansea
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is magners or strongbow available

...it would be nice to know either way...come on you Marmaris experts - yay or nay????

x

plymouth
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is magners or strongbow available

sorry guys i haven't seen it over there

Glasgow
Level Contributor
938 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is magners or strongbow available

Disaster, I'm cancelling my holiday.

England
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is magners or strongbow available

I went to Maramaris June 2008 and no Cider to be found but I was in the Old Town and not Long Beach which is were most Brits are.

lisburn ,northern...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is magners or strongbow available

aw well - just have to go on day trip to rhodes and stock up.Thanks for all your responses.

gettin excited now , roll on 7th july .

Karen

northern ireland
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: is magners or strongbow available

Last year my sister got pear cider in Club Excelsior but did nt see it anywhere else. Flying out from Belfast 11 July and it would be great to get some magners this year.

lisburn ,northern...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is magners or strongbow available

thanx jackie - do not confuse the pear cider for our cider - I made that mistake the first time we went = needless to say it wasn what i was used to and i suffered as a result > it should come with a government health warning !!

wigan
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is magners or strongbow available

You can get the bottled flavoured ciders strawberry, blackbery peach etc but I have not seen magners or strongbow in any bars. However last year we did manage to purchase strongbow in cans at Kipa (tesco) but it was expensive if I remember right.

10. Re: is magners or strongbow available

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 03:22
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris