We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hot hot hot

northeast
11 posts
Save Topic
hot hot hot

am off to marmaris next thu its going to be in the 30s all week and the same for the week after how great cant wait

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hot hot hot

It was in the 40's last week and uncomfortable to be in im told.

croydon
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hot hot hot

Hi Last wednesday it was 47 and on thursday at midday it hit 50degrees it was so hot you had to go into the shade.

Newtownards
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hot hot hot

just what I wanted to hear, after all thats why we go abroad isnt it?

bristol UK
Level Contributor
761 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hot hot hot

um, no, not really!

Newtownards
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hot hot hot

apart from visiting the country and seeing the sights and enjoying the culture! which I do.

kilmarnock, ayrshire
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hot hot hot

I was there last week and it was VERY hot.In the 40+ degrees. Still had a great time. Just drink plenty of water and put salt on your dinner to replace the salt you lose through sweating. I can recommend paying the extra for air conditioning in your room. Going for a dip in the sea really cools you down too!

Newtownards
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hot hot hot

thanks jane 63 cant wait love heat and the sun. suffer from sads etc so exited counting the hours etc case packed for two weeks already. enjoy your hol.

8. Re: hot hot hot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 11:21
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris