We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comments about beachdestionations.com? RIU Mambo

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beach Park, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Comments about beachdestionations.com? RIU Mambo

Hi all, I am planning my first trip to DR (I have always gone to Mexico in the past) and I found a very good deal through beachdestinations.com, has anyone out there used them before and have any information they would like to share? Good, bad or otherwise.

Also what is the real difference between the RIU Mambo or the RIU Merigue? As far as I can tell they look virtually the same. Is that true?

Beach Park, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comments about beachdestionations.com? RIU Mambo

Sorry! I somehow got on the wrong forum post center! Just ignore this post , sorry again!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comments about beachdestionations.com? RIU Mambo

hi hope you have ended up asking on the right forum. i have been to riu bambu. and also a few others in dom rep. just drop me a line asking what you want to know. we have stopped north, east and south. so it depends on what you want out of the hol.

Newtownards
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comments about beachdestionations.com? RIU Mambo

Could you clarify where you are going to as most of us are marmaris/turkey visitors? there are no hotels or those names!

4. Re: Comments about beachdestionations.com? RIU Mambo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 21:21
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris