We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eating out

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
eating out

can any1 help please does any1 know any good places 2 eat near the palm garden keskin

Newtownards
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: eating out

looks like many are staying at the keskin, as another post i replied to my friend has just returned after staying there and thats where she reckoned she got the best deal at 15ytl for a 4 course meal and a better steak meal than quite a few other restaurants about the town. My own opinion is if you like an indian or chinese go to the Taj Mahal walking distance from Keskin the chinese is just above. Natalies steak house on the promenade from previous experience.The 3 palms down by the harbour. If you venture to Icmeler We went to the Pyramid for Sunday lunch. Hope its a great holiday for you.

newcastle
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: eating out

thank u

3. Re: eating out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris