We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maps of Armutalan

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Topic
maps of Armutalan

does anyone know where I can get a good map of the Armutalan area,showing The Royal Garden Hotel, and any attractions nearby?

TracyPAyr

x

Mentioned in this post
Armutalan
Armutalan
Mugla Province, Turkey
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: maps of Armutalan

Hi, Tracyp, try Google earth that is the best map, then print it off, to be honest Armutalan is basicaly shaped like a arch with The Royal Garden on the left hand side or west of the arch, Royal Garden is on the Sehit Ahmet Benler street pretty much at the top of this road on the left hand side, that road then swings round to the main Part of Armutalan and on to the Adnan Menderes Street, whch runs back down the right hand or east side of the metorphorical arch shape, then the Yunus Nadi Street runs along the bottom of the arch and runs to the bottom of The Sehit Ahmet Benler Street, Armutalan is located about 1 mile back from the sea front, the bus or dolmus that runs from the Marina and up past the Royal Garden and in to Armutalan(also back the other way) is the number 3 dolmus and is blue in colour, they run about every 5 minutes, attraction wise most are down the sea front, there is the Waterpark on a nearby hill, I hope this gives you some kind of an idea, looking at the Google map at all the street names I mention will make more sense when looking at the map, cheers-Kenan.

Mentioned in this post
Armutalan
Armutalan
Mugla Province, Turkey
Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: maps of Armutalan

Cheers for that Kenan

TracyPAyr

x

3. Re: maps of Armutalan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 07:18