We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Aida

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Club Aida

Hi, I have just found a really good deal for the above apartments for the first/second weeks of October, firstly:-

What is the weather like day and night, do we need cardigans, jackets of a night?

What is the accommodation like?

How far is it to the beach, and the main resort of Marmaris for restaurants and bars etc.? (Do not mind walking a bit)

Will it be too quiet first couple of weeks October?

And can anyone advise what the property is like?

There will be 2 women just going for a quick break aged 55 and 25 will it be safe etc. Will it be too quiet in the resort in the evening, and how long to walk to the main resort?

Any answers and tips will be very grateful.

Regards Jo

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Aida

hi there club aida location armutalan behind marmaris

company by thomson holidays and only 3 years old place

all visitors british and guiet nice s.c

beach distance over 15 minutes by walk

place safety but u might get some hassle if u dont bother it

some restaurants or bars maybe

safe journeys

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,915 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Aida

first 2 weeks of october average 25-30 degrees through day and about 20 on a night.. odd chance of rain btu usually passes. great hotel and personally know the owners, they have another hotel on marmaris main strip Ayhan Hotel. they took all the better staff from Ayhan to work at Aida. get it booked you will have a fab time.

belfast
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Aida

My aunts /uncles and cousins stayed there last year. amazing hotel. gorgeous food, great pool, large clean rooms, lovely staff, brilliant hairdressers/barbers, turkish shaves brill. generally a fantastic hotel in all.. just go! and the weather is brill, hot hot hot

Uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Aida

We have stayed at Club Aida all 3 years it has been open and the place is as spotless as the day it opened. The hotel itself is immaculate throughout but for this you pay a premium. It's not the cheapest place to stay food and drink wise though the flexi-dine package is not too bad. Drinks are more expensive than most other bars with the exception of Bar Street. In early October the daytime temperature will be much like a good summers day in ther UK but the nights can be a little nippy. Having said this a lightweight jacket or medium cardigan should suffice. The resort itself will be winding down at that time of year but most places will still be open. The odd restaurant or shop may have the shutters up but they will be the exception as most will run until the end of October. If you turn right as you walk out of Club Aida you will have a 10 minute walk to the beachfront. The first bar you pass will be Zaras steakhouse and this year (for the first time) we decided to use it. For 2 years we had been walking past and promising to go there the following evening and never bothered. We were really suprised at just how good the food was and how cheap compared to other places their prices were. We spent about 10 of our 14 night stay there for breakfast and Evening meal and were not disappointed once. I ate a different meal every time and it was always spot on. We were treat like family towards the end and had several free drinks on the house and free use of the internet at any time for our daughter which pleased her no end. Other restaurants along this road include Sweet Corner and Picadillys which are both good places to eat but without the same personal attention as Zaras. Taj Mahal, Welcome Inn and Natalies in town were more pricy but served excellent fayre. The sea front itself comes alive of an evening but the hassle to get you drinking in their establishments is some times excessive. It takes about 12-15 minutes casual stroll to reach these bars from Aida. Basically its turn right out of Aida and continue walking until you reach the bottom of the road where there is a busy junction with the Blue Bays hotel over the road. Cross over here and its another 100 metres to reach the beach front. Turn left when you reach the sea shore and the bars are approx 100 metres ahead. You can walk all the way down to the harbour if you wish. We usually get a taxi (12 lira) to the harbour then walk back.

If you need anything specific answering then just ask ladies, I will do my best to help. Self catering ideas and where the nearest supermarket is pose no problem should you need questions answered.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Aida

hi just read your review on club aida can u help me how much did they take for the air con in the apartments, as we were ripped off this year with anothere place and then found out that we could put it on ourself. can you get back to me asap as i would like to book for next year this week

thanks angela

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Aida

can you tell me if this is a good place for young kids and a teen 14yrs old how much do they charge for air con or are we better getting a fan in each room. thanks angela

Uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Aida

Depends what time of year you go for AirCon but Aug/early Sep its a must. Think it was £50 for the fortnight whereas fans are £12 a week. Bear in mind that the aircon is only in the bedroom. A good idea is to take a credit card sized card to keep the aircon on whilst you are out of your apartment. That way it will keep both rooms cool if you leave the bedroom door open. I use an O2 topup card to replace the door/electricity card when I leave the apartment. Safe boxes in the rooms are £15 per week too.

There is a kids club which starts 10am every day and its popular even though my kids never used it because they were teenagers. It had good reports from other guests with English girls running it. There are plenty of activities for the teenager starting with Killer Darts, Pool Games, Killer Pool, Water Polo during the day. Evening entertainment is a bit corny and not too professional but it is at most hotels in Turkey.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Aida

thanks that was a great help is it quite near the centre could we walk we were near the hospital this year next to the astro tuff pitches ?

Uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Aida

It'son the edges of The Armutulan and Sitelar districts of Marmaris. If you turn right as you leave Aida it's approx 200metres to the main strip of restaurants/shops and a good place to remember as a reference point is the Blue Bay apartments over the road. The Migros Supermarket/McDonalds is about 100 metres from here if you turn right. Turning left its about 400 metres to Point Centre which is another good reference point to remember where you are. If you carry on over the busy road past Blue Bay Apartments then its another 150 metres to the beach front bars/restaurants. If however you don't fancy any walking the No3 dolmus bus stops just outside Aida and will take you all the way to the harbour for 1.5lira. Its the one with a blue band around it. The dolmus that takes you to Icmeler has an orange band around it. There is a quaint little Restaurant called Zaras Steakhouse only 50metres from Aida which is very friendly and much cheaper than most other places. Menu is not extensive but the Chicken Casserole is my favourite meal there. If you need any other details feel free to ask.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Aida

thankyou so much for your help we are just going to book it now its good to have people like you that know your wat around we know were the centre point is so you say its not far from there thanks again

angela

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris