We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

I know it might sound a daft question but.... I got to Marmaris on 20th Oct and Would like to have a spary tan before I got but if i go for a turkish bath will it take the tan off? I dnt want to be patchy on my holiday lol.

If anyone could help it would be much apppreciated.

north wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

I'd say definitly yes! I went for a Turkish bath at the start of my holiday and the amount of dead skin it removed is shocking, I felt like a right dirty grub lol!! They scrub you with an exfoliating mit you feel like a new pin afterwards it was lovely! :)

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,548 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Agreed it'll all come off in a flash☺.Save your money,have a good scrub and then get a real tan!One that will be a better colour and longer lasting than a fake job.Women don't need to fake it these days☺

glasgow
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Thanks For That

But TBH ill be skipping the Turkish Bath then Im White as A Ghost and I dont tan natuarly so my spary tans top of the list lol

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,881 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

will be lucky to get a tan late october lol.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
368 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Spray tan will scrub off with Turkish bath. I had spray tan for wedding + 4 days later in Marmaris it was looking patchy on my legs. I was relieved when had Turkish bath as it got it all off. However as you want to keep yours on you will feel the opposite.

glasgow
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Mattandkaren

Really because ive herd from numerious topics on ta that turkey is still very nice in October didnt realise you worked for the MET office hmmmm?

NZ
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Turkey is lovely in October - but it is not necessarily hot and swimming weather. It can turn quite cold once the sun goes down so remember to take a layer to cope with that.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,881 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

hmmmmm indeed

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

Hi Morgenne

I'm away to Marmaris at the end of the month and like you the only way I get a tan is if it's painted on......lol

My plan is to get a turkish bath as soon as we arrive and then get the fake tan on afterwards - with all the exfoliation at the turkish I would imagine it will go on a dream

Edited: 19 September 2010, 20:10
10. Re: Spray Tan + Turkish Bath = ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2011, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris