We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

19th August

hartlepool
Level Contributor
563 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
19th August

At work on nights 04:00 and thinking god its 52 days til my hols. 53 to my birthday the same day as Sunderland play a team who play in black and white why and where should I watch the match. Starbucks sounds good for starters your suggestions please. I will be with 7 females on holiday so may need someone to talk football or anything other than shopping to at certain times I will be the one with cotton wool in my ears in the sundream

glasgow
Level Contributor
654 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 19th August

my advice will be not to watch it chipper you i wouldnt want you to spoil your holiday m8 watching them get beat of the magpies

co.durham
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 19th August

dont watch it on your birthday i hate to see a grown man cry lol xxx but enjoy the rest of your hols

keighley
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 19th August

lol,i was at work last night and thinking about my holiday,we go on the 19th august and i didnt know it was 52 days LOL you cant beat a bit of footy banter.Where you staying chipper64?

bob

keighley
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 19th August

We watch our footy matches in the ORANGE BAR at the club anastasia because it has a big screen and air con and bogoff on drinks between 7-9.

bob

Birmingham
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 19th August

Chipper i stayed at club alpina last year the same time you did and we watched all the football down at the red rose down the hill or the place opposite there...if not there we went to LOST BOYS and asked them to put it on..my Brother watched Birmingham v Sunderland there last year as he couldn't find it anywhere else..they put it straight on for him...he was the only Blues fan in there then about 10 sunderland fans walked in HAHA... all the places we watched them in was pretty quiet though so your stuck with all the female make-up and shoes chat if you don't find anywhere...GOOD LUCK

DEANO

6. Re: 19th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris
Recent Conversations