We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Ako apartments?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
565 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Ako apartments?

Hi

My sister and I have booked 10 days in the AKO apartments at the end of July - great reviews on here.

Another sister has decided to come with us and wants to book a studio or hotel close by - now we can just take a walk round and look when we get there but you seem such a helpful and knowledeable bunch of people on here I wondered if anyone knew and could recommend somewhere close to the Ako for her?

Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Hib Debs154

Have you tried emailing them direct to check availability? http://www.clubako.net/

Alternatively check these other websites out - you might be lucky and find there is availability.

sunshine.co.uk/hotels/Club_Ako_Apartments-62…

alpharooms.com/club_ako_apartments_in_marmar…

hotels4u.com/hotels/club-ako-apartments.aspx

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
565 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Hi

Thanks for your reply - there is no availability at Club Ako and I've spent hours on all the usual websites but ideally we would like something within a few minutes walk - we might just chance it and wait until we get there but if anyone on here knew of anything.

I've spent about 2 hours this morning - but it's really time consuming trying to locate the reasonable priced hotels/apartment on the map.

Have been to turkey 20+ times but not to Marmaris.

Thanks again tho :-)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Hi debs

Heres another idea. What about looking at reviews on TA for this accomodation. Then send a pm to some of the folk who have stayed there. Someone might be able to come up with a few names of nearest hotels to where you are staying.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

debs154

I dont know the hotel you are staying in at all but have a look at this map I am sending. It looks as though Akaysa and Liman are nearest. I havent heard of them either. Read the reviews and you can weigh things up. You could always email both the hotels and ask them to confirm they are near the Ako and then decide if it would be suitable for your sister or not. Good luck!

.http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-178-Marmaris.html

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Trying this link again:

www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-178-Marmaris.html

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
565 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Hi

Thanks so much for your trouble - I did take a chance and emailed the Ako directly - they were fantastic and rang me back - they had a Studio for my sister Yay!!

Thanks again

Debbie

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Recommend 0zturk apartments only 5 minutes walk

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
565 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

Thanks Enca - sorted now :-)

9. Re: Hotel near Ako apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris