We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomascook flights

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
thomascook flights

can any one tell me if there is inflight tv/films on flights to dalaman

leaving from bournmouth ,going in sept

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
691 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomascook flights

i am sure thomas cook have no inflight entertainment on shorthaul flights ie under 5 hours...cheers

scotland
Level Contributor
758 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomascook flights

What about thomson flights?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomascook flights

Re: Thomas Cook flights

They now provide a PSP for rental, it has several films / games loaded.

North Wales
Level Contributor
469 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thomascook flights

We have flown Thomas Cook to Dalaman many times from Manchester and they always show a film

Regards

Paul

scotland
Level Contributor
371 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thomascook flights

Think it depends where you leave from im just back flew from glasgow & no flims on board:-(

Level Contributor
226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thomascook flights

I left from Aberdeen and nothing, could hire psps and buy magazines. On the way back they had no magazines. I rented films onto my iPhone to pass time. Their planes are horrible in full!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: thomascook flights

i flew thomas cook each way to dalaman from glasgow and their was no in flight entertainment but had my mp3 player with me so kept myself entertained lol :)

southport
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: thomascook flights

none from manchester in may would like to have been it on .i get travel sick

Burnbank Hamilton
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: thomascook flights

Hi I flew Thomas Cook last year had tv's on back of chairs could watch films and programmes, I was really pleased with their service and leg room so much I persuded my dad and his girlfriend to fly Thomas Cook. They went to Marmaris on Friday phoned me last night to say no in flight entertainment and leg room no better than onur air, I fly from Glasgow on Wed night having to arrange dvds for kids so they can take their dvd portables and hopefully i'll sleep. Dont know why they change it think many people now unhappy with the service. I'll post when I get home to let other travellers aware as I'm flying with 4 kids.

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: thomascook flights

Thos Cook have no inflight entertainment from Glasgow, as stated. I would of thought that was standard to all short haul T.Ck flights.

I think Thomsons still show a film, I'll know better in 3wks!

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris