We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

dublin
Level Contributor
112 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

Have read diff reviews about both. I'm heading to marmaris next week with two 12 year old girls, I only intend on doing the water parks once for my 2 weeks there. So which one would you recomend??

Tanx

Tammy

Woooooooooooo only 7 more sleeps!

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,981 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

Hi Tammy

this subject comes up every other day youl get different answers fi different foke personally a'm no a big fan of any of them cause there nothing like the water parks in spain or Florida but if i was going to have to go to 1 it would be Aqua Dreams its the newest wi 5 or 6 decent slides wi great views over Marmaris make sure yous ware plenty sunscreen as its soooo hot up on the hill we did it last year & 4 hours was long enough for us but the kids will love it make sure you book through your trip agency you might get it a bit cheaper than paying at the door and youl get picked up and dropped of.

cheers

Stevie

durham
Level Contributor
821 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

hi tammy av went to the atlantis waterpark for the last 3 years and i can say its realy good they av got about 10 to 12 big slides and a couple of kids slides , if you look at its web site it will tell you all about it and show you all the slides , what i like about it is you can get an wristband and go out of the warer park and go into the sea and use there sunbeds ,, and can even go for your lunch in one of the many resturants next to the water park ,, as it is quite exspenive to eat in there , then go back in to the water park wene u want ,, all in its a good place to go ,,

sunderland
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

im not calling anyone out over their personal preferences but unless atlantis have massively upgraded over the winter months then the poster above me whos mentioned 10-12 big slides has it confused with somewhere else. both aqua parks are decent and we have enjoyed both on many occassion if i had to pick one to spend the day at id pick aqua dream.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,682 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

Aqua is best by far, the views of Marmaris are stunning

Broxburn, United...
Level Contributor
672 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

We have just came home from Marmaris on monday, we were at the water park on the saturday ( atlantis) and sorry but theres not 12 adults slides. yes we enjoyed the park but i think the next time we would go to the other one on the hill. it looked bigger.

douglas
Level Contributor
569 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

I agree with Stevie. Aqua Dreams is easily the best but I have been to much better ones in Spain.

And do watch that sun screen. We went first day and my son was burnt.

Dan

durham
Level Contributor
821 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

sorry i made a misstake there are , 6 adult slides and a wave pool so sorry getting carried away with myself as i am lookin forward to going ther in auguest sorry again for the misstake ,,

keighley
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

Aqua dream gets my vote,but LOL never get a sunbed next to the speakers

Bob

durham
Level Contributor
821 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

am goin to give aqua dream a try wene i go in aug ,, maybe in my 2nd week lol

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Aqua Dreams / Atlantis waterpark

Thank you all!

And It looks like its gonna be Aqua by a land "slide". N jus checked it out online and discovered that if I book in advance I can print off my ticket and I get it for 30per off! Can't fault that now can ya??

Tanx

Wooo only 7 more sleeps!

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris