We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the lire on the way up!!

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
keighley
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
the lire on the way up!!

Hi,just got to work and check the lire rate and its up at 2.79. Although its dropped from last weeks high of 2.83 its keep steady this week. If I can get 2.7 or better when I go in 16 days then id be more than happy

Bob

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
758 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the lire on the way up!!

ill be more than happy with that too, cant wait 27 days!!!

xxx reggie xx

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the lire on the way up!!

i dropped a clanger changed £1400 in april at a rate of 2.5 as this time last year we were getting 2.3 what an idiot, never mind though i will change the rest in resort haha, this time next week it will be holiday eve can't wait

cheshire
Level Contributor
766 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the lire on the way up!!

Me too Delie, got 2.55 and was happy with that after last year.We are not going until September and didnt want to miss the boat..ah well .

keighley
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the lire on the way up!!

Hi delie,its the risk you take and if I get 2.7,that's better than last years 2.4 that means im gunna be £110 better off. Im glad your looking forward to you hols and im just down the road at the club Anastasia

Bob

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the lire on the way up!!

never mind you win some you loose some, bob i wanted to stay at the anastasia but we booked everything seperate wen i emailed the hotel they wanted £750 for 14 nites self catering, greenpark i payed £240 in which i have an extra £510 to spend on effes haha

scotland
Level Contributor
739 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: the lire on the way up!!

It was only 2:68 in the resort yest. Highest we seen was 2.75 in icemeler

keighley
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: the lire on the way up!!

Hi,this rate is the Bank rate and in the resort will be a little lower,but the trend is for rate to go up in the resort. Liasmum are you there now?

Bob

Edited: 02 August 2011, 23:02
keighley
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: the lire on the way up!!

Yes delie77 you've got a good price.i did price the Anastasia as a DIY holiday but found it cheaper to with Thomas cook.ive been lead to believe that the Anastasia is booked up for the same time where going this year.ive never looked at the Green park but have eaten in amores just in front

Bob

scotland
Level Contributor
381 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: the lire on the way up!!

i could only get 2.25 at one point last sept in marmaris, so i was happy to get 2.60 for this sept.

Clogher, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: the lire on the way up!!

Just back last night...best we got was 2.77 from Terry in A & S travel was back down to 2.70 at beginning of the week.

Edited: 03 August 2011, 08:36
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris