We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holidays4u

Broxburn, United...
Level Contributor
672 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Holidays4u

It has just came on Facebook that holidays4u have went into administration, 020 7379 7311 is the help line number. My thoughts are with anyone who has booked with them or who are out on holiday just now,

cheers

mags

x

Oxford
Level Contributor
66 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Holidays4u

Your so right I booked my flights on the Monday evening cash out of account Wednesday morning they go bust that lunchtime flights with other tour operators £150 more than previous day nightmare

Desborough, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Holidays4u

That's awful all that happening in such a short space of time.I'm going to have to forget about a holiday this year and keep my fingers crossed next year.I sent all the required paper work off to the credit card company last week,recorded delivery but I have had no acknowledgement of them receiving it .It took months to reclaim after Goldtrail went bust last year,endless phonecalls and emails.They used a lot of delaying tactics such as saying that the wrong documents had been sent,that the travel agent that I had booked through wasn't sending them the details they needed,which was a downright lie.Different company sorting it out this time so I hope it goes well for all of us .

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,681 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Holidays4u

Barclaycard said they would sent forms out to me to claim off them last week,Im still waiting...............

Cradley, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Holidays4u

yep i was one of them and then everyone puts up flights farto high making money out of others misfortune disgusting at leaset i got something else now still goin marmaris thank goodness

Desborough, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Holidays4u

Hi,,has anyone had a refund or any contact from ATOL/CAA regarding the collapse of Holidays4U?

Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Holidays4u

Yes got my refund last friday! :@)

sunderland
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Holidays4u

havent heard a thing.

Desborough, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Holidays4u

I'm glad someone has,I haven't heard anything either.I've been told it can take up to a year!!

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,708 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Holidays4u

have yous not even had a letter back to say they have got your claim forms and stuff ?

Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Holidays4u

It took about 6wk from posting it to having my money back in my account, i recived my acknowledgement letter a few days after i posted it then it took just over 5wk to get my money. (i paid buy debit card)

Kathryn x