We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

Hi,

Is anyone out there now, or has just come back, that can let me know the exchange rate in Marmaris at the moment.

Just weighing up whether to change it all here at 2.73 with m&s or do my usual and change £100 at a time over there when I need it.

Cheers,

Dan

glasgow
Level Contributor
654 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

it was 2.80 the other day but it depends on when you are going?

Clogher, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

We just back and it was 2.77 last weekend so I would hold off and change it out there. A & S Travel will give you a good rate...ask for Terry

Benidorm
Level Contributor
128 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

hi gee thats good rates for lira.i have just changed a £100 here and will do rest once i get there i only got 250 rate. never seen it at 277. Is terry located on the street up the road from the Atrium and the Ibiza bar?Or is he on the same street as Madboys. Have heard of him but cant remember. thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
760 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

Just along the road from september bar x

5. Re: Turkish Lira prices in Marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris