We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great corner steak house

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
great corner steak house

hi we are going to club exelsior in 3 weeks and 6 days and have told my mum and dad who have lived in marmaris for about 5 years about this restaurant and they have said they havent heard of it.so when they went to look at our hotel they tried to find the great corner steak house and couldnt find it.so please,please can somebody please tell where abouts it is from the club exelsior so i can tell them.thanks

tinker 1971

Newtownards
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great corner steak house

Hi Tinker 1971, If I remember correctly, when I came out of the front entrance of exelsior turn left and go down to the end of the street and the Club Anastasia on the other side of the road. Turn right, up to traffic lights and cross the road, keep walking up past lots of pubs and shops etc, remeber particularly a Celtic bar on the right, keep going up a bit and the GCSH is on the left. There is a Mexican eaterie on the adjacent corner.Seemed a very lively area, lots going on. I do hope it's the right directions.

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great corner steak house

GCSH is traight across from the parkhead bar (celtic pub) in the armutulan district of marmaris, round the corner from a&s travel and club julian hotel.

Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: great corner steak house

I was there last night - man alive they cook cow well! Seek it out, you won't regret it. I'm going to do a full review when I get home

douglas
Level Contributor
569 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great corner steak house

LOL Perch_Original I was there a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to find the words to give their steaks justice. I think you have hit the nail on the head!! ha ha

5. Re: great corner steak house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 21:18