We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aii Inclusive hotels with waterslides,any reccomendations pl

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Aii Inclusive hotels with waterslides,any reccomendations pl

Looking for an AI with decent pools and waterslides for kids plz,thanks in advance.

Bolton
Level Contributor
404 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aii Inclusive hotels with waterslides,any reccomendations pl

Well I am off to Club Alize next year that has both waterslides and is AI.

douglas
Level Contributor
569 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aii Inclusive hotels with waterslides,any reccomendations pl

My friend went to the Kremlin Palace in Antalya a few months ago. It is quite cheap for AI and shares an onsite water park with its sister hotel Topkapi Palace as well as having a private beach. The AI is 24 hours and there are 5 al a carte restaurants to eat in for a fiver supplement. They loved the food and the facilities available, but the required bus ride to the town centre and strong eastern european contingent wasn't to their taste. You can view the hotels on TC's website.

I think most of the 4 star AI's in marmaris have at least one slide. I saw 2 at Club Julian when I had a look (i think it is HB there though). Also I had a peek in Club Alize as mentioned by Kerensa and there was 2 and looked very nice. We stayed in the Cettia and there was one in each pool. You might be best checking out the reviews before you book though as different places have the slides on for certain times in the day. In the Cettia it was hourly so that was fine.

Cheers

Dan

sunderland
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aii Inclusive hotels with waterslides,any reccomendations pl

Thanks to you both for your quick replies I will check them out,Regards Louise

4. Re: Aii Inclusive hotels with waterslides,any reccomendations pl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris