We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet hand lugage?

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet hand lugage?

Hi, could someone please tell me what weight you are aloud? on there site it only gives the size! does that mean if it fits you can take it? Kathryn x

merseyside
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

Hi I have never had my hand luggage weighed with easyjet it's just has to be the required measurements that they state on their web site hope this helps (we fly with them on Monday frm Manchester and boy would I be in trouble if they weighed my hand luggage !!!!

Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

Thanks for that! flew with them once before and can remember they was strict with our cases weight, we had 2 try and get sum weight out. my boyfriend was like a snow man by the end with the extra layers, they wanted nearly 50 quid for the extra weight! i was tryin to work out as wether to pay for the kids lugage. thank again! x

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

They are quite strict in operating the one piece of hand luggage rule - so it's worth leaving space for your duty free and to stuff in your handbag if you have a separate one. And yes it's the dimensions rather than the weight for the hand luggage.

Barnsley England
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

Thanks Ovacikchick, To be honest i only take a handbag anyway and the boyfriend dosent take any. Booked the holiday yesterday didnt bother paying for the kids luggage, that size case should be enough for the kids. (hopefully)

Thanks Kathryn x

Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

@ easyjet

You can take one piece of hand baggage into the cabin with you; maximum dimensions are 56 x 45 x 25cm. Hand bags, briefcases, laptops and laptop bags are all counted as one piece so if you have a hand bag and a laptop bag for example, you’ll be asked to pay a charge to put one in the hold, therefore you might want to consider putting one inside the other.

Handbags allowed , yes or no ?

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

tvmtn - yes you are correct, with EasyJet you will need to put your handbag inside your hand baggage as they only allow one item.

Newtownards
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

on easyjet flights your hand luggage must fit into the overhead locker. The size quoted by tvmtn is correct, The weight is unlimited as long as it will fit into the overhead locker, without any help etc. A point by ovacikchick about your handbag is also correct you will have to squash your handbag into your hand baggage. But as was pointed out to me on a recent easyjet flight They have to be seen to be doing their job but as soon as you pass that boarding gate they know you will take out your handbag girls! (I squashed my bag into my small (trolley dolly) as I call it didnt even zip it up properly, just to get past the boarding gate and voila it was taken out 10 steps later.

8. Re: Easyjet hand lugage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris