We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club excelsior

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
merseyside
1 post
Save Topic
club excelsior

hi a bit worried going to club excelsior in august hubby and teenage son is it ok stayed in club atrium before and wondering if ive made the right choise is it more for singles than familys any advise would be great suppose to be stayong in main building

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
712 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club excelsior

Exelsior is great, we go in July and its the 5th time we have been there, great for families so dont worry.

keighley
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club excelsior

Yes Ian right,but the excelsior junior next door is a little quieter and probaly more suited to younger kids. At the main excelsior the water slide is very popular with teenage kids

Bob

leeds
Level Contributor
71 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club excelsior

Brilliant...... we have been twice and looking to book again this summer but unfortunately the prices have shot up with Thomas Cook/Direct Holidays

edinburgh
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: club excelsior

please can someone help i ve been going to turkey past 5 yrs and always small and freindly,i see there are 2 pools and 2 buliding can u tell me if there a kids pool and water slide in both buldings thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club excelsior

amanda

I havent stayed there but sure someone else who has will reply to your post. Have you seen the website? Theres quite a lot of info on that.

http://www.exelsiorhotels.com/

sunderland
Level Contributor
568 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: club excelsior

stop worrying right now the excelsior was fine. we asked for a room at the back of the hotel as we were told the noise goes on till early morn(and they were right)we were given a very spacious one bedroom apart. aircon in the excelsior is already in the room price so you havent got to pay for that, theres one pool in the main complex with a small slide. cant comment on the food coz we ate out every night which they didnt seem to like one bit lol.grumpy reception staff but thats the norm for turkey.we never visited the annexe.

Edited: 15 March 2012, 14:02
GLASGOW
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: club excelsior

stayed in club excelsior in 2008 it was great ,there are pools and slides in both apartment blocks and i think a pool now at the annexe, When we stayed we found the food great and ended up eating there most nights but did go out as well and they didnt seem to mind.We are going back to marmaris in july but staying at club ilyda which is owned by same people who own excelsior,as previous poster has said excelsior prices have risen quite a lot this year.By the way my son was 13 at the time and had a fantastic time.

Motherwell...
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: club excelsior

stayed in the junior full size pool with slide and small kids pool also main building full size pool kids pool is bigger here and has small slides.

Junior was sooo quite only 5 rooms occupied when we where there pool was great in the day to relax or go to main building/pool for bit of buzz

loved it going back this June

edinburgh
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: club excelsior

aww thanks for your help i just thought id ask i wasnt to sure were they were situatedxxx

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: club excelsior

I am not liking the reviews about the club excelsior this year lots of negative points I am really worried now 😠We are going on 1st July.

Edited: 11 June 2012, 21:14
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris