We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great corner steak house

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
great corner steak house

just been reading the reviews on this place as it will be my 1st time in turkey this year gonna have to visit as i like a good steak.were stopping in the epic hotel could someone tell me how far this is away and whats the price of a t bone here please regards graham

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great corner steak house

hi Graham you can see TGCSH from your hotel lol!!! 2mins walk straight down main road on right hand side T Bone will be aprox 26lira most expensive thing on menu...

Stevie

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great corner steak house

thanks steve for the reply

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: great corner steak house

Hi greznut I am also staying at the Epic for the first time,Great corner steak house is just a minutes walk away, you cant miss it,steaks last year were 24 lira,I can certainly recommend it.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great corner steak house

I had the T-Bone last September, cooked to perfection !!!

As Stevie says, approximately 26 lira and worth every penny. At todays exchange rate, under a tenner.

Try and visit this place as soon as you can, as if you leave it till the end of your holiday you'll kick yourself.

Alan

gwent
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: great corner steak house

Hya, this will be our second visit to Marmaris, we are staying at the Rosy Apartments, does anyone know how far we are from TGCSH? When we were here a few years ago, we had lovely steaks in Natalies, but after reading the reviews on TGCSH,we cant wait to try it out, as we love our steaks, also, can you take children, they,l be six, and a ten month old baby . Thanks

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
758 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: great corner steak house

You will have a wonderful meal there.

We will be going back again this year, for a nice bit of stake.

xxx Reggie xxx

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: great corner steak house

I`m not a huge lover of steak unless I cook it myself (the wife cremates all meat ) But this place might well be worth a visit whilst were there.

Martin.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: great corner steak house

Rosy Apartments - TGCSH

I've done a map to give you an idea of the distance.

http://g.co/maps/xrd44

The dolmus No. 2 Armutalan (white with blue stripe) will pass near the Rosy Apartments and drop you off outside the TGCSH.

Alan

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: great corner steak house

lol Alan a wiz waiting on 1 of your maps :))

wickedwelshmama you could walk it in about 15 to 20 mins but wi you having kids as Alan says the blue Armutalan Dolmus will stop outside just jump on and ask the driver to let you off at TGCSH as for your kids they would be made very welcome just like in any restaurant in Marmaris just ask when you go in for free child meals most restaurants do this but if you dont ask they will bill you for them..

p.s Alan wits that we bit against your name now you should be google maps expert lol!!!

cheers

Stevie

gwent
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: great corner steak house

Thanks, Alan for the map, very helpful, and thanks Stevie, we,l probably take the dolmus, as we are going in July, and it will probably be too hot for the children to walk that distance. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary, while we,re in Marmaris, so we,l be going to TGCSH, for our meal, we might even arrive in style, and get a taxi.

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris