We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lazy Day Cruises

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Lazy Day Cruises

Hi can anyone recommend the name of a good boats to do the lazy day cruise, we have done a few of these before and they have been all inclusive but the beer etc was rotten and there was not much of an atmosphere. Would still like to do all inclusive but maybe pay a bit extra to get bottled beer etc.

Thanks Carrie

keighley
Level Contributor
2,555 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

Hi Carrie, mega Diana is a all inclusive boat trip which serves bottle beers but costs a bit more. I did a post about this boat last year.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…35708758

Bob

hull england
Level Contributor
3,606 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

hi carrieso

i,ve been using these trips for years with various companys and as i said in an earlier post sometimes the boats have been full of russians and yes the beer can be awful

booking of the street can be hit and miss some travel shops promise the earth just to get a booking so i hope you get some sound advice i suppose the atmosphere depends on the number of people on board

hullman

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

Thanks Bob that sounds right up my street, will definitely try that out this year

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

Thanks hullman I think I will follow Bobs advice a try Mega Diana, it's so disappointing when you get a bad experience. I think the atmosphere was bad on the boat we got on because everyone seemed to be foreign with very few British

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,966 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

weve been meaning to try the mega diana for a while but never get round to it when in resort.... too busy shopping with the wife looking for her handbags lol. matt

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

I think this trip will deffo be on the cards for us !!

Martin.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,966 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

we use the romeo/memories boats in the harbour, moored up next to the mega diana, they charge £10 all inclusive but the beer is served in plastic cups.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,512 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

but the vodka Martin is served by the 7 or 8 bottles :))) lol!!!!

Stevie

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lazy Day Cruises

I`ll bear that in mind you cheeky sod :) Lol

Edited: 26 February 2012, 16:55
Ammanford, Wales...
Level Contributor
461 posts