We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kismet aparts

grantown-on-spey
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
kismet aparts

Hi can anybody help me please.I went to Turkey just over ten years ago and stayed at the kismet aparts in Marmaris.Just after the Macdonalds on the road to icmeler you turned up to the right to the top off the hill it was the last hotel on the left before the hilly wood.Does anybody know what is called now or if it is still there?

Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kismet aparts

readyrangers

I have never heard of the Kismet aparts but I see there is a facebook page started up (no info on as yet).

facebook.com/pages/…158993324157278

KISMET APART

Adresi SIRINYER MAH, K.EVREN BULV. ARMUTALAN

Telefonu +90 252 417 40 91

Faks +90 252 417 40 91

Dont know if this is the place you mean. Hopefully others on the forum will

remember the place. Are you planning a visit to Marmaris?

grantown-on-spey
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kismet aparts

Hi thanks for the reply goodtotravel.That is not it unfortunately it was further over towards icmeler and back further from the beach.I have looked at the street maps and cant work it out exactly i just remember you turn right just along from Macdonalds the road then split at Hasan's mini market you went straight up to the top off the road.There was a mosque just behind it there was about four hotels together with small flats beside them.I think the name changed a couple off yeas after i was there also the numbers changed as i lost touch with the family who run it.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kismet aparts

Is it the Mosque thats beside the Green Nature and Pineta ? I am just curious!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kismet aparts

i stayed there too, i cant find any other info online, but they were run by a family called serrouchorlou ( prob wrong spelling) young daughter was called gizem, the owner tom, can;t remember wifes name!, lovely lovely people! shame, i'd love to know they were still in business!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kismet aparts

apartmentsturkey.org/3109_vacation_turkey_ae…

think i've found it, seems to be owned by a woman living in france?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kismet aparts

That link is to apartments in Turgetreis Claire not Marmaris :-)

7. Re: kismet aparts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:42
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris