We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

Hi All,

Myself and my boyfriend are heading to Marmaris for 2 weeks all inclusive in Septemeber. We both have never been before and I was wanting to check if anyone would know roughly how much spending money we would need for the two of us for two weeks. We are planning on doing the jeep safari and a boat trip and will maybe go out a couple of times for meals and drinks at night after the all inclusive finishes but other than that all food and drink is included until 11pm.

Thanks in advance.

Claire

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

Hi Claire

If you put spending money in the search box above you will get lots of views on this topic - it's always hard to say depending on whether you will want to go shopping etc and how many trips, meals out etc

A general rule of thumb that I and many others stick to is £50 per day but this is for self catering so you will not need that much.

The other general rule is to take as much as you can as you can always bring it back!

Beers are about 5lira, you can get steak dinners for £10 -12 - if you plan to go to Bar St after your AI it is really expensive - not somewhere I would go to now but there is also some good bars on Long Beach which are not expensive - it depends on your taste really.

Also as it is the beginning of the season nobody knows the prices in detail yet.

To get an idea of trip prices marmarisbookings (you can google it) has most although they will be cheaper in resort and the more you book the more you can haggle the price down or get a free trip x

Edited: 13 April 2012, 16:45
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,034 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

if you could afford £500 that would be plenty. matt

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

Many thanks for your comment it has been really helpful x

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

Matt that was the amount I was thinking off I have never been before so.unsure of prices for drinks etc although seems to be alot cheaper than other countries due to it not being euro

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,034 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

if you look on the right hand side under "top questions about marmaris" theres the prices people were paying last year and also a trips post with approx prices.. gives you a little idea... add 10% for inflation and your not far off. matt

6. Re: All Inclusive 2 week Stay in Marmaris Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:42