We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good family pub ??

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Good family pub ??

Hi there, only 6 wks to go.... yippee ,anyway in need of a good family pub for the evenings with entertainment etc to keep my two monsters aged 10 & 8 going ??.

Also would love to know if there's a nice bar etc situated on the beach for that essential afternoon 5 o clock cold beer please? Never been to Turkey before and very excited now.

Any suggestion would be greatly received, it fair to say that if kids are happy then us adults are happy :)

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good family pub ??

Hi Walesscarlet, you really need to state where you are staying then it would be easier for someone to let you know where is nearby for you to go.

martin.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good family pub ??

As Martin says, let us know where your staying. Then you'll get loads of information from the regulars on here.

Looking at your previous posts, did you book the Club Aida ?

Demir's on the beach front, is a great place to chill-out at around 5 o'clock. Great beach area, good atmosphere and no hassle from the staff.

Alan

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good family pub ??

any chance i can hijack this and ask the same, staying at club sunsmile in armatulan,

cheers

paul

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good family pub ??

Hello Paul

The Apartments have a great bar, September Bar, Oasis Bar, Amore Bar, Little Chef to name a few. One to avoid is the Robin Hood, no alcohol in drinks and the meals that they offer are actually from a Restaurant across the road.

I had my granddaughter with me last September and I never paid for a meal in any of these bars / restaurants once, also the staff were excellent with my granddaughter.

Further up the main road (Adnan Menderes Cd) you have Armutalan Square, where you have Musti's & Violet's Restaurant, just before the Square you have Simpson's Bar.

The September Bar is a good bar during the day for a few chill-out beers.

For the beach, as above (Demir's).

Alan

Edited: 31 May 2012, 15:53
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
797 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good family pub ??

paul have you also got kids? havanna bar near where you staying is easily the best if yes.big kids play area,bouncy castle,trampoline etc.see my *for people with young kids,this might help "post

Edited: 31 May 2012, 16:25
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good family pub ??

Can recommend Violets as mentioned in Alan's post (one of our favourite restaurants). Also try Mustis Fun Pub and Amadeus Funhouse (near Simpsons).

7. Re: Good family pub ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 18:58
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good family pub ??

Hi Guys we are staying in the Anastasia Hotel, so looking for anything around there.

Thanks in advance

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Good family pub ??

thanks for the replies, will try those, 2 days to go, here comes the sun : )))))

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good family pub ??

Hello walesscarlet

Club Anastasia......

Turn left out the main entrance and walk a few metres to the main road......turn right

Anfi Bar & Restaurant and further down Domino Palace are great places for drinks & meals.

Turn left and walk up to the main crossroads, here is the start of many great bars & restaurants, as the others have stated, these are highly recommended.......

Standing at the crossroads, September Bar is on the corner.

Turn left and approximately 100 metres is the Oasis Bar & Havana Bar, passed here on your right is the Little Chef.

Walk straight over the crossroads passed the September Bar and along this road is Amore Bar, further up is Simpson's Bar, Amadeus Funhouse, then follow the road round to the right and this is Armutalan Square, here is Musti's & Violets Restaurant.

When your walking around to these place you'll pass many Bars & Restaurants, but a lot only do food, these mentioned are great for kids.

All this, is on this map. I have also highlighted Demir's on the map for your 5 o'clock chill-out beer.

http://goo.gl/maps/MNLS

(please zoom in)

On the map you can zoom in & out, top right hand corner of map you can choose satelitte view. Also you can move the map around the screen. On the left hand side of the map is the names of the places mentioned above. Highlight the place and a pop up will appear showing you the place and location.

Alan

Edited: 01 June 2012, 12:39
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris