We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medication Flying To dalaman

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Renfrew, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Medication Flying To dalaman

Hi just a quick question about flying ....

my doctor has supplied me with diazpam 2mg to fly as i have anxiety , but im very scared to take them has anyone had these and can tell me what there like oh and also can you drink at night time if u have taking them at 7 in the morning ?

Thank youuu..x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

2 mg is only a low dose and will take the edge of ur anxiety so u will be fine takin just the one ,and as u r takin them early in the morn iam sure after a meal in the evenin u will be ok to hav a drink

Ammanford, Wales...
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

I administer this at work, and 2mg is a very small dose

if your worried just dont drink until the following day as you are not used to them

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

I agree with Ronnie, 2 mg is a very low dose and would not affect a lot of people. I used to work in a psychiatric unit and we saw patients given 10 or 20mg

Martin.

Renfrew, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

thank yous just really nervous and scared to take them dont want to feel sleepy or spaced maybe try one bfore i go see how i feel .

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

Charlene just have a read of this link.

xpil.medicines.org.uk/ViewPil.aspx…

Martin.

Renfrew, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

Thank You Martin ill look on that now .

whitehaven
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

charlene go to boots and explain your problem they sell a herbal medication their own brand no need to take diazipam and it works a treat my daughters friend swears by it but take the prescribed medication with you just for back up

Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

Last year my doc gave me 10x 2mg diazepam and I had 5 on the way there and 5 on the way back and was fine. Was perfectly functional just a little docile, didn't mix them with alcohol though!

Broxburn, United...
Level Contributor
672 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

I'm not a keen flier and sometimes get myself up to highdoe.... matty just takes me to the bar for a good stiff drink and i sleep a good bit of the flight....

hope your ok though

magsxxx

Renfrew, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Medication Flying To dalaman

thank yous all so muhc going to try the diazpam tonight if i dont like the feeling i get with it il be heading to boots x heading out a week on friday so needy get something soon xxx

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris