We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa de maris

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
98 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
casa de maris

Hi guys

we have booked a late deal to casa de maris, we have read the reviews but would love as much information as possible. we have some stupid questions including can we hire beach towels but any advice gratefully received.

best wishes and thanks in anticipation

wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa de maris

just been studying the room pictures of the casa de maris, can you see into the shower from the main part of the bedroom!?

Derby, England...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: casa de maris

We have booked a late deal for the end of october. Really looking forward to. Have read alot of good things so say. If your going before us, at least I will have some one to ask for advice :-)

Edited: 12 September 2012, 13:20
england
Level Contributor
98 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa de maris

Hi

no you cant see into shower from main area of room, from memory there is frosted glass doors and window but all very discreet

england
Level Contributor
98 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: casa de maris

i posted a fairly comprehensive review but if you want to know anything more specific drop me an email.

5. Re: casa de maris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris