We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

animal cruelty!

Clydebank, United...
Destination Expert
for Clydebank
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
animal cruelty!

Very dissapointed in seeing a small monkey in a bird cage at Cousins restaurant tonight, even more dissapointed in the amount of so called adults entertaining this with their kids. It is still very very hot and its barely got room to turn round, it really is disgusting to see, my wife is horrified by this torture, this restaurant should be ashamed of its self :-(

Davie

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: animal cruelty!

:( I hate to hear of stuff like this but it needs highlighting and eventually stopping :(

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: animal cruelty!

hi div never seen anything like that before lets hope this is not the latest ploy to get people into places

terrible

hullman

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
676 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: animal cruelty!

That is terrible! Last year there was a man outside one of the bars on long beach with a small monkey type animal, I drunkenly lectured him for ages about it bring cruel, I had tears in my eyes, i can't stand to see it, I'm sure it was drugged too because it was so docile, I accused him of it too! It should be outlawed, and the stupid people who pay to have pictures taken with it should be ashamed!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: animal cruelty!

When i was their last year their was a guy going about with a small monkey on a leash down the beach front where turtle bar etc was at night n people were paying for the monkey to sit on their shoulder to get pics taken with it!

Found it pretty sick and was amazed at the amount of people saying aww that's so cute n going up n getting their pics taken with it!

Brian

Clydebank, United...
Destination Expert
for Clydebank
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: animal cruelty!

If any restaurant use these tactics they will not get my custom for one..

britain
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: animal cruelty!

I'm down right shocked at this,,, :o

Which Cousins is it?? x

Level Contributor
425 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: animal cruelty!

Poor wee monkey :( I seen this in Benidorm aswell the wee thing looked so sad!

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,017 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: animal cruelty!

sowhat it will be the cousins up in the left handside of Armutalan thats where davies staying..

have a great flight and safe journey home m8 the rain is waiting on yi..

Stevie

britain
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: animal cruelty!

Ok, thank you Stevie! I have some of the staff at that Cousins on my FB,,, So I'm gonna give them grief over this!! It might bring in customers but in no way is it fair on the wee creature!! :'(

Clydebank, United...
Destination Expert
for Clydebank
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: animal cruelty!

Yea Stevie thanks m8, looking forward to it now, just want to get there now.

Its the Cousins just down from Cettia, you wouldn't believe the crowd of kids round! It must be petrafied, responsible adults! I don't think so..