We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
first time

It is my first time in marmaris this year with my boyfriend. Wanted some recommendations on some good things to do, see and eat. Also what will the weather likely to be like to be prepared lol. I love to have a laugh so mainly want some fun recomendations.

Thanks all gemlou xo

hull england
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first time

gemlou

definate nice meal on the marina fantastic views

hullman

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: first time

Heard the marinas nice. Heard alot of mixed reviews but i love an action packed fun holiday im sure ill love marmaris x

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: first time

you will pay alot more for drinks/meals down the marina... what hotel you staying at gemmey? there are over 300 bars/restaurants in marmaris top chose from so you will find somewhere good, meals from as little as £4 for a 3 course set meal. matt

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: first time

Well we literelly booked it this week online so went rather cheap and cheerful mixed reviews the serin hotel. But i really dont mind eating other places if the foods no good and i just want a bed at the end of the day lol. Yea seems cheap enough to explore around anyway. Like the sound of the boat excursions x

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: first time

ye take extra spends cos the food is not great at all but your in a great location to find decent restaurants nearby... a regular on here stayed there in june... said it was nice enough just the food let it down. matt

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: first time

Yea i really dont mind..its nice to go differnt places anyway i get fed up of the same old..also onlg really gone all inclusive for drinks xx

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: first time

its cheap enough to eat out anyways so no probs... ya can even get a full english for as little as a £1

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: first time

Hahaa well that suits me...sounds like ill be just fine thxx for that x

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,768 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: first time

Hi gemmey21,

Unless I missed it you did not say when you are going.

August very hot day and night.

September hot but a little cooler in evenings... but sea and pools at their warmest!

October cooler but still warmish need cardiagan or jacket in evenings and a chance of rain!

Let us know when you are going and you will get a more accurate idea.

If you like a good night of entertainment with a meal and drinks included, the Turkish night at the Kervansary is very good. You can book it and the boat trips from one of the many trip agencies. have a look on the forum and search and you will find the ones that most people use!

Peter & Jean. :o)

Edited: 04 August 2012, 08:43
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: first time

Oh i am going on the 17th of september for ten days. So im hoping itll be fine. I like the sound of turkish night soubnds fun xx

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris