We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling alone

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dewsbury, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
travelling alone

i am going on holiday to the blue bay classic in marmaris for the first time on my own has anyone done this and how was it ?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling alone

hello,ive been to Marmaris on my own several times and always have a great time,youl have a totaly fantastic time,you always meet lovely people.Im going in September but going with the gf this year.

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling alone

Hi tissbedford,

Welcome to the forum.

If you put Travelling alone in the small search box just above you will get several hits.

There are quite a few ladies on here that do it and I am sure that some will come on and tell you all about it.

When will you be there?

I expect there will be several forumites there at the same time and I am sure one or two would be only too happy to meet up with you for a drink or two to get you started.

Peter & Jean. :o)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling alone

Hi Im on my last day of being here alone for 3 weeks and have had a great time. Feel free to ask or pm me anything you want to know about or are concerned about x

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,579 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travelling alone

Enjoy your last day Debs,Ive enjoyed reading your updates,Im sure you will have loads more to tell us when your back.

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: travelling alone

Not travelling alone but staying at same hotel from sept 10th with my other half

Edited: 15 August 2012, 17:26
6. Re: travelling alone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 August 2012, 23:43
Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: travelling alone

Hi tissbedford,

Don't be shy... let us know when you will be there so that others in Marmaris at same time can watch out for you.

Peter & Jean. :o)

Dewsbury, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: travelling alone

hi there i am staying at blue bay classic from september 18 th for 8 days first time on my own but i am sure it will be great x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: travelling alone

Hi there why not join us all on the mega diana boat trip on the 19th sept they say its a good day out for £20 pound theres a thread about it on here.

scotland
Level Contributor
178 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: travelling alone

......I'm saying nothing llmao....

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris