We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinetta Park Deluxe Hotel - all inclusive

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Pinetta Park Deluxe Hotel - all inclusive

Help!!

Myself and my partner are going to this hotel in less than 2 weeks, after being in Marmaris last year at the green nature we wanted to go back.

After just moving into a new house we could not afford to return to the green nature this year but got a really good price on the Pinetta Park Deluxe, had a look at reviews on here and they were ok. We normally eat out some nights for dinner anyway.

But over the past week the reviews for this hotel have been terrible, with regards to the food and people getting really bad sickness bugs and being admitted to hospital. I contacted the complany I booked the hotel with but they are not being any help.

Is anybody just recently back from this hotel that can shed some light?

Cheers

Jersey, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pinetta Park Deluxe Hotel - all inclusive

Hi, myself and my partner have just got back from Turkey, we stayed in the Pinetta Park deluxe. The hotel is absolutely fine!! The food is not brilliant, but its what you would expect from a 5* in Turkey, there are so many nice restaurants along the beach front which are so cheap!! I was worried myself after reading the reviews just before we went but honestly its not all that bad! the only thing I would suggest is to get up and put your towels down in the morning, as like everywhere else i suppose, they go like gold dust!! :)

The bar staff are a bit miserable, and dont speak english but they know what vodka and beer are!! :)

It is clean which was the main thing for me! The music stops at 11pm and the bar stops at 12, but the bars and restaraunts are a 5 minute walk away! :) Hope this puts you at ease! :) Have a great Holiday!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pinetta Park Deluxe Hotel - all inclusive

Lauren that original post is 12 months old hun.

Martin.

Jersey, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pinetta Park Deluxe Hotel - all inclusive

How embarrassing! :O

4. Re: Pinetta Park Deluxe Hotel - all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 07:24
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris