We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

hi how much would it cost me for a rolex watch in turkey i know there fakes but just wanted to know how much it would co for a good genuine looking one any replies with info appreciated cheers ryan :)

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

youl get 2 or 3 for £10 at market or you pay fi £30 upwards for a real genuine fake i.e 1 that looks real but isna lol!!!

Stevie

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

IMO don't buy any watches from the markets, they are very poor quality.

The shops offer better quality, buy as soon as you can, then if you have any problems with it during your holiday, you can take it back.

Alan

Birmingham, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

okay cheers mate

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

Hi Stevie was gonna buy a few fake bags and beats headphones to take back for my kids and their girlfriends. I know the duty free limits are £390 per traveller, do you know if customs wud give any hassle as I obviously won't have any receipts. ? Cheers m8

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

Hi Hamish,

The £390 limit is not your problem.

All fake and copied items are illegal to import into the UK!

So you risk having them ALL confiscated PLUS a fine! So if you are going to risk bringing them in the value limit does not matter.

However, I have only ever seen this happen once and that was to a guy who was foolish enough to be wearing an obviously faked Gucci T-shirt. He had several more taken from him from out of his case.

But you should be ok as thousands of people come back with fake items every day and don't get stopped.

@ Ryan. the only problem with the fake Rolex is that the internal cockroach that they use for a movement usually dies after a week or so and they are a right swine to replace!

Peter & Jean. :o)

6. Re: how much for a rolex watch at marmaris market?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris