We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pineta park deluxe

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Pineta park deluxe

If the storys of this hotel is true about terrible food,using tap water to fill the water machines,dirty swimming pools,not changing towels or bedding now even reports of personnel belongings going missing from your room and even your safe.How the hell hasnt this hotel been shut down?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pineta park deluxe

Because it's cheap and some people forget that if you 'pay peanuts, you get monkeys'.

An all inclusive holiday for the price of many S/C or B&B ones will always have poorer quality and standards

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pineta park deluxe

Your right sue,we looked at reviews before we booked and they were mostly very good up to 2weeks ago.We go next week so to late to change hotels now.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pineta park deluxe

Im sure you will make your holiday work for you...if you go over with the frame of mind that its somewhere to sleep and not expect too much from the food etc, then you will have a great time

sue x

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pineta park deluxe

Thanks sue,yea we will have a good time going to take extra money and eat out every night just hope drink is alrite to have a few before we go out.Chris x

Edinburgh, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pineta park deluxe

I leave tonight and going 2 pineta park deluxe I have the same concerns as you, when I booked the majority of the reviews were fine :(

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pineta park deluxe

Hope you have a good time and hotel isnt as bad as the latest reviews make out.Chris

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pineta park deluxe

Hi mckee87 - the main problem with this hotel seems to be the quality of the food and drink. Nearly every review comments on it. Apart from that, the actual hotel doesn't look too bad tbh. If I were you, I would just use the hotel as a base and make arrangements to eat/drink out. I know you'll have paid for all-inc, and I don't know how much it cost you, but I'm assuming that it will still have been dirt cheap? The good news is there's tons of places in Marmaris that do great food and drinks at really low prices, so go and make the most of it and try to have a good time :)

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
8. Re: Pineta park deluxe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2013, 10:18