We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average price for an all inclusive in September?

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Average price for an all inclusive in September?

We've had to juggle our holiday plans this year so we're now looking at a week away around about the 18th September.

We've got an all inclusive price of around £680 per person for 7 nights at Club Turban is that about average given it is so late in the season?

I know prices go up rather than down..

it's been hard to find anywhere from Scottish airports. Originally we wanted a more traditional place like Fethiye but now going so late there isn't a lot left out there.

Just wanted to ask before we book it.. If anyone has any tips for Club Turban as well or things to avoid I'd also appreciate those! ;-)

Edited: 04 September 2012, 17:19
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

personally i think that is quite steep, if that price was for the Emra hotel then id say that was fair but id look at self catering would be much cheaper and its very inexpensive to eat out. matt

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

Thanks Matt...

Oh, I wasn't sure but it's the cheapest we were quoted for all inclusive, all the others were £800 or £900- I know it says 5T but you take it with a pinch of salt.

Self catering wasn't that cheap when we were looking. I don't think there's many flights left from Glasgow or Edinburgh...We also didn't want the hassle of self catering this time, just a complete break...

i did price things separately using Travel Republic as I thought maybe we could get something cheaper but unless we went for a 2* it wasn't any cheaper and neither was half board...

I thought the Emre or Emra?-was a 3* so less than the Turban so surely that would be less wouldn't it?

Holidays are meant to be relaxing... lol

Batley, England...
Level Contributor
305 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

I really loved the look and reviews for club turban but decided against it as its very far from any resort. Something to consider..

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

We paid 600 each for 2 Weeks all inclusive going 13th sept.

Claire

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

The Emre Hotel has 2 parts. The Emre Beach Hotel which is 4* and the Emre Annexe which is 3*. If you see it advertised a a 3* then you will almost certainly be placed in the annexe. If you defo want AI then Club Turban looks decent and has great reviews, but as Leoni said its quite a way out of the resort centre. You'll defo be able to get AI cheaper but be mindful that there's a lot of really cheap AI hotels that are currently getting appalling reviews for the quality of the food and drinks (Pineta Deluxe anyone?!)

If you're defo wanting AI then I'd go for the best I could afford, prices do seem to be pretty high for this year at the minute.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
797 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

just had a quick look on thomsons site . 7 nights all inclusive at club julian. 20th to 27th september in a twin room flying from glasgow with 15kg of luggage each is £1190 with transfers or if you wish to book your own transfers £1140

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

the Emre is probably the best all inclusive in marmaris.... id be happy with a 2star.... we only use a hotel to sleep in on a night but i suppose everyone is different. i still think for september that price is very high. i priced up a week for 2 adults for this september and it was coming in at £700 total self catering in a decent apartment but that was flying from manchester.. is there no chance you could drive to manchester and stay over the night before and fly from there, might save you a small fortune. matt

p.s look at ben the bargain hunter :)

Edited: 04 September 2012, 18:04
FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,039 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

hi jazzymoo for that sort of money a would be looking at the Caribbean if anybodys paying that sort of money for Marmaris youv either got far to much money or off your heed lol!!!

seriously the prices for Sep are very high all the flights must be pretty full av been looking for a few friends and the prices are crazy £350 to £500 for flights lol!!! even where we stay Club Sultan Maris the price is 3 times what a paid. the hotel is just about full for Sep a thought the place would be quiet if a hadna booked up earlier for about a 6th of the price your looking to pay theres no way a would be going to Marmaris at those crazy prices..

Stevie

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

Wow Claire was that the Turban too?

As for the concerns about being out of the resort it doesn't bother us. We're older and we like quiet ;-) That's why we would have preferred a quieter resort than Marmaris...

I've done a 3* in Greece which frankly should have been a 1*, I've seen youth hostels with more comfort hence I'm wary..

Thanks Ben for that will look into it.

Matt, Manchester is about a 7 hour drive from here. That wouldn't be a holiday! lol

Hec I'm confused now it was so near the brochure price I didn't think it too bad but now I am so confused...

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,039 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Average price for an all inclusive in September?

Matt flights fi Manchester are shocking aswell a was looking for Kerry and there starting fi about £380 a would never pay that for a flight and nor will Kerry lol!!!

Stevie

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris