We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Topic
Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

After the Emre Beach Hotel receiving lots of good reviews this past week or so they have been going down hill....starting to worry a bit but hopefully nothing to worry about and these people complaining are just very fussy and hard to please!!

Fingers crossed....fly tomorrow yay!!

Claire

Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

Yes i have heard this from my customers and they gonna move to cettia beach.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

I really hope it isnt so bad, we have been looking forward to this fot a whole year. I find it so sterange that for a couple of weeks al the reviews were amazing and now they are really bad...dont understand! Really hoping this isnt the case.

Claire

Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

İf u can change yr hotel try cettia beach. They give jack daniels brendy etc and midnite snacks aswell

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

Im not too worried about the drinks because we dont drink brandy etc, we would be happy with beer and wine. I just hope it is nice and clean and the food is good, thats all we are hoping for, we plan to head out most nights for drinks anyway so wouldnt be around for midnight snacks.

Claire

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

I'm getting a tad worried too as we fly out 2 weeks today, but like you said Claire i'm hoping it's people just being fussy and hard to please!! Have a great holiday!

Salx

Harrogate, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

Hello, I arrived at the hotel on Saturday. I've been keeping an eye on the reviews over the last couple of days and have noticed the negative reviews. I have found the hotel it's self not a problem, but I do have to argree with past comments about the food not been to great.. I have noticed over meal times it's repetitive. For example lunch chicken nuggets, spaghetti, patatoe wedges, chicken stir fry and various other cold food on offers. I think one of the factors that has let the hotel down and resulted in negative feed back is down to the food. If you have any other questions Please ask whist I am here.

portmouth
Level Contributor
299 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

hi claire.hope you av a lovely time.sure it be fine.enjoy!chandlers.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

Thanks guys I'm sure it will be grand can't wait to feel the sun :-) at dinner time would they have much variety meet wise....do they show cook?

Thanks Claire

Marmaris, Turkey
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

Just talked with a scottish couple they said food went down hill

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Emre Beach Bad Reviews again!

I wouldnt worry too much Claire, the Emre is a really nice hotel, tho i doubt there'll be show cooking. Expect the food to be pretty bog-standard but youre in a great location for some of the best restaurants in Marmaris.